Q&A: Will I get Rheumatoid Arthritis if my mom has it?
Question by gloomgirl01: Will I get Rheumatoid Arthritis if my mom has it?
I’ve been having some aches on my knees around the same time my mother has them. My mom has had Rheumatoid Arthritis since her early 20s. I’m in my early 20′s now and would I get Rheumatoid Arthritis if she does?
Answer by hip lady
you could. i would get it checked out
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- my mom has rheumatoid arthritis
- mother both have ra
- my mom has arthritis will i get it
- my parentsas arthritis will i get it
- if my mom has rheumatoid arthritis
- I have rheumatoid arthritis will my daughter get it
- what chances of my children getting my rheumatoid arthritis
- if a child has artheritis does it come from the mother
- if mother has rheumatoid arthritis will daughter get it?
- my mum has arthritis will i get it